Name of the company: Bendel & Asociados Consultores, S.L.
Address: c / Manuel Minguez 11 28029 MADRID
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These general conditions (the “Conditions”) expressly regulate the relations arising between Bendel & Asociados Consultores, S.L. with address in c/ Manuel Minguez 11 28029 MADRID, and CIF B-81717472 (hereinafter, "DC") and third parties to be discharged as users and / or purchase products (hereinafter, "User/s") through the online store of DC official website (http:// www.davidchristian.com, hereinafter the "Store ").
- OBLIGATIONS OF USERS. 2.1 The User agrees, in general, to use the Store to purchase the Products and use each of the services of the Store diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions in these Conditions, and shall also refrain from use in any manner that would impede, damage or impair the normal functioning and enjoyment of the Store by Users or that may harm or cause damage to property and rights of DC, their suppliers, users or in general any third party.
- PRODUCTS AND PRICES 3.1 DC reserves the right to decide, at all times, the Products that are offered to Users through the Store. In particular, DC may at any time add new products to those offered and included in the Store, provided that unless otherwise provided, such new products shall be governed by the provisions of these Conditions. Also, DC reserves the right to discontinue providing or facilitating access and use at any time and without notice of any of the different types of products offered in the Store. 3.2 The Products included in the Store will match, as faithfully as possible to allow the display technology web Products actually offered, the characteristics of the Products and the prices listed in the Store. The prices indicated in the Store are in Euros and exclude VAT, unless otherwise indicated.
- PROCEDURE AND PAYMENT OF GOODS 4.1 Within maximum of twenty-four (24) hours, DC will send an email to the User confirming the purchase. This e-mail reference allocates a purchase, detailed product features, price, shipping and different options for payment of the Products to DC. 4.2 The User who purchases a product through the Store must pay through payment systems specifically listed in the store. 4.3 DC files the electronic documents in which conclusion of the contract are made, with a copy to the User after the purchase. The contract must be in Spanish. 4.4 The order confirmation sent by DC is not valid as an invoice, just as proof of purchase. DC will send with the Product the invoice for the same.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL 5.1 The user has a right of withdrawal by which you can contact DC by email at the following address: email@example.com and desist from the purchase within not exceeding fourteen (14) working days from receipt of the Product. The product must be sent with the return sheet duly completed and a copy of the delivery note or invoice, duly completed, being at the User cost the return shipping of the Product. Such refund shall be made in accordance with the instructions to the User provided by DC in response to notification of the exercise of withdrawal. The User must return the product within a maximum of fourtenn (14) days since DC informs of how to return it. 5.2 The withdrawal implies the return of the amount paid. The deadline for such reimbursement shall be as provided in the Art 5.3. Right of withdrawal cannot be exercised when the Product is not returned in its original packaging or when the product is not in perfect condition.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE 6.1 For any incident, claim or exercise of their rights, the User may send an email to the address info@davidchristianmadrid
- HOME DELIVERY SERVICE 7.1 The geographical area of sales through the store is for any territory. Products purchased through the store will be sent to the delivery address indicated by the User after verification of payment being delivered within the fifteen (15) days from the order date. 7.2 For the delivery service DC collaborates with several prestigious logistics operators. No orders will be sent to PO Box addresses, hotels or other non-permanent addresses. 7.3 The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the Products. At the time of purchase, the User will be informed of the exact cost of shipping.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY 8.1 The User acknowledges that all elements of the Store and each of the Products, information and material contained therein, the marks, structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of content, and computer programs used in connection therewith, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of DC itself or others and that the Conditions do not confer respect to those rights any intellectual property right other than those specifically covered under the same. 8.2 Unless authorized by DC or possibly by other owners of rights concerned, or unless it is legally permitted, User may not reproduce, change, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available or allow access to the public through any means of communication to any of the elements referred to above. The User must use the materials, elements and information that you access through the use of the Store only for their own needs, agreeing not to make any direct or indirect commercial exploitation of materials, elements and information obtained through them. 8.3 The User shall not circumvent or manipulate any technical mechanisms by DC or by third parties in the Store.
- DATA PROTECTION 9.1 Pursuant to Law 15/99 Data Protection Act, we inform you that your personal data and other information facilitated by the registration form as well as from transactions, will be included and kept in a file for processing, owned by DC, while not requested cancellation. The treatment was allocated to the development and execution of the sale, personal care products and services you purchase and improvement of care, as well as the promotion of products and services and those of other companies linked to DC. The DC user expressly authorizes the transfer, including through electronic means, by DC and of these institutions, commercial communications and promotional offers and contests. □ yes, I agree. 9.2 The User may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation by writing to DC, C / Manuela Minguez MADRID 11 28029 or via e-mail to INFO@DAVIDCHRISTIANMADRID.COM, enclosing a copy of your ID or identity document replacement. 9.3. The answers marked * on the registration form are mandatory. It does not preclude that response can be made the purchase of selected products.
- PASSWORDS 10.1 DC facilitates the use of personal passwords to the user to register as such on the website. These passwords used to access the services provided through the Web Site. The user must maintain under his sole responsibility passwords in strict and absolute confidentiality, assuming, therefore, any damages or consequences of any kind arising from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password telematic services linked to Web Site may be changed at any time by the user. The User agrees to notify DC immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and access by unauthorized parties to it.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising from the performance that might arise concerning the validity, interpretation, performance or termination of this contract is subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, renouncing to the jurisdiction which could correspond to the user, provided that the applicable law so permits.